Friday, December 28, 2012

FATHER CHRISTMAS' 4TH DAY OF THE HOLY NATIVITY FAVORITE CAROL IS ????............

Having named as among my top 20 Christmas carols and songs of 2012-13 -  1. "O Holy Night";    2.  "O Come All Ye Faithful";  3.  "Away In A Manager";  today on this 4th Day of Christmas, the Feast of the Holy Innocents, I add my next favorite seasonal song in our twenty day commemoration of the Messiah's Holy Nativity.  It is : "DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR ?".  Composed in 1962, and cutting edge when it appeared, "Do You Hear What I Hear", has become one of the standards among many persons Christmas music enjoyment.  If you haven't listened or sung it already, take a few minutes today to sing or hear it, and reflect on the question it puts before us............Fr.  Troy   

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive