Sunday, December 2, 2012

MY MOTHER JOSEPHINE VIRGINIA COREY FEUSI POWERS' 30TH ANNIVERSARY............

Today December 2, 2012; is the First Sunday of Advent, the start of the new Liturgical Year, and the 30th Anniversary of the earthly to eternal Life passing of my Mother, Josephine Virginia Corey Feusi Powers, July 5, 1922 - December 2, 1982.  As I remember and give praise to God for her and the love of Family, Faith, Friendship,and Fellowship, she shared and set as an example for others, I believe my mother was the best Catholic-Christian in all our entire family.  Always caring and concerned for others, and charitable and compassionate towards so many people.  For the past 15 years instead of taking her Anniversary Roses to St. Mary's Cemetery in South Sacramento and placing them on the grave, I have instead chosen another woman in my circle to give them to in my Mother's memory.  The 2012 30th Anniversary Recipient of what I call the, "Josephine Treatment", is IRENE SANCHEZ DAHLBERG, my friend and our fellow parishioner from St. Rose's Parish in South Sacramento.  For more than three decades Irene and her family, her husband Ted, and their late son Brad, have shared their friendship, love, and support with me, and Irene is the kind of woman my mother was, and deeply appreciated.  I am very happy to present 30 red roses, and 1 white rose, to Irene today - in my mother Josephine's memory.  Thank You Irene and Congratulations !   Enjoy the "Josephine Treatment", on her 30th Anniversary Day, for being the wonderful and deserving woman of Family, Faith, Friendship, and Fellowship, you are............With Love, Prayers, + Gratitude,   Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive