Wednesday, December 19, 2012

THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CONNECTIVITY............

I am sorry not to have posted any blog colums since Monday night, but due to "Connectivity Issues", the blogging I was doing yesterday and this morning, the Grinch would not allow me to post.  I am happy to have my accessibility resumed and will proceed to blog and post for Tuesday and today going forward.  Thanks for your patience and loyal readership............Fr.  Troy

>>>my connectivity to the interney and the blog was restored at 10:54 am Wed. Dec. 19th...tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive