Wednesday, December 26, 2012

HEADING DOWN TO PEETS FOR SOME CHRISTMAS TEA............

I am heading downstairs and out the door down the street to Peet's with Joe & Ruth for a breakaway chat and a cup of my new favorite, Iced Black Tea with Lime Juice.  I am happy to keep these visits to Peet's underway in the first days of the Christmas Season and in the final week of 2012  More Christmas cards arrived in the mail today, including a very thoughful card from Rose and Jack Spanaro, who have known me and I them, since my childhood and are St. Robert's parishioners in South Sac............tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive