Sunday, December 30, 2012

BLOGGING ABOUT MA GEORGIE BRINGS BIRTHDAY CHRISTMAS CAKE............

My sharing of the story in Friday's blogging about the 4th Day of Christmas, December 28th, being my Grandmother Powers' 116th Birthday Anniversary, and how on that day from my childhood through her last birthday celebration in 1981, my family shared coconut cake, with her; along with pineapple upside down cake her most baked and  liked cakes, provided me with a late Sunday morning Christmas Holy Family Day surprise.  Thanks to the thoughtful generosity of my bake happy desserts making and baked goods appreciators,  parishioner friends, a slice of coconut / pineapple / custard / cool whip  cake was brought to me by Ted Dahlberg on his and Irene's behalf, in response to my blogging.  I am very grateful for their responsive remembrance not only of me, but Ma Georgie, as I'm sure she smiling down on them, me, and the combination of her two favorites, with a couple of enhancemewnts thrown in !!............tdp   

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive