Saturday, October 30, 2010

FACEBOOK CHALLENGES ITS AMERICAN MEMBERS TO, "COMMIT TO VOTE", ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 2..........

Thanks to my friend, Joseph Patrick McNamara, I joined the Facebook Revolution, and became a social networker, which like my Google Blog, is very enjoyable.  To date I have garnered 144 FB Friends.  One of those friends invited me to join the Facebook application, "Commit To Vote Challenge". The intention of the application being, to inspire our Facebook Friends to vote.  Voting is a privilege we are honor-bound to exercise as citizens of this democracy and republic,where we have the freedom and liberty, to choose and elect our government leaders from local races to the White House.The focus of the Facebook Challenge is summed up in thos statement, "If we want to make a difference, WE HAVE to vote.  No vote, No complaining, No right".  So with 3 days to go before the 2010 midterm Election, I challenge not only my twelve dozen Facebook Friends to,"COMMIT TO VOTE", but All Americans, for it is our patriotic right and personal responsibility.......VOTE !!!!!!!!!!..........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive