Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BLOGGING INSIGHTS ON LIFE AND FAITH FOR 18 MONTHS NOW.....WHAT DO YOU THINK ??????????????????..........

18 months ago today, April 19, 2009, the 23rd Anniversary of my Ordination to the Transitional Diaconate, I started this blog, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY POWERS"..................For the 465th time I am blogging today, in the midst of my pastoral ministry day at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Sacramento / Del Paso Heights / Rio Linda / Elverta / Robla / in the Diocese of Sacramento California.  I worded that previous sentence just that way to acknowledge that my blog is being read not only in Sacramento, and the 20 counties of this Diocese, but around the country and throughout the world.  My latest statistic update from Google Blogspot.com informs me that over the past year and a half,  3,919 persons have visited / read my blog;  3,309 persons in the United States of America; 149 persons in Ireland; 84 persons in Canada; 50 persons in Russia; 41 persons in Germany; 21 persons in the Netherlands; 20 persons in the Ukraine; 19 persons in France; 15 persons in Brazil; and 15 persons in the United Kingdom; and 495 more persons in other countries.  I am awestruck and grateful that my blog has such a wide and universal following, eighteen months into my sharing.  And I am also grateful for the comments and feedback being received and the growth in my number of visitors as the months increase.  It is a pleasure and a privilege to have the daily opportunity to communicate with you vis a vis this blog.  Thanks for being here to share in it with me.  Let me know what you think about the insights into life and faith I have offered to date and other topics you may want me to address.  Thank you for caring and sharing and choosing to follow me on Google Blogspot.com..........In Grateful Appreciation Of Your Being Here With Me, In Jesus Christ Our Lord And Savior,  Reverend Father Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive