Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DAY AT EASE.....A QUALITY CHANCE TO THOROUGHLY GET UPDATED ON ELECTION 2010..........

The enjoyment and re-energizing I derive from my Wednesday day off each week, after presiding at Morning Mass, is the opportunity for down time to chillax, to spend time with family, friends, and priestly colleagues, to socialize. and to renew myself with them. I read as much as I  choose to, and just make it a day of ease, or as I colluquially, "laze and graze".  It also gives me time to thoroughly catch up with politics, government, history, and the Presidency, in the deeper delving kind of way that fulfills the side of me I refer to as, "my other life".  And today, was no exception to that activity.  I spent much of this 13th day before Election Day 2010, reading, blogging, viewing, and analyzing, the latest news and views of the current campaigns and issues, as I prepare to cast my mail in ballot.  Today, after watching some of the Wednesday night primetime comedies, I plan to round out this rest-full and re-freshing day off, by watching a classic film on TCM, hopefully of the black and white vintage.  I especially find the storytelling, acting, direction, and production values, of many of those black and white oldies but goodies, far superior to many of the current offerings.  Later this week I  will blog about my thoughts, feelings, responses, and analysis, of the 2010 Election Campaign and how it stacks up..........From the Chillax Center of My Day Off, Where I Am Immersed In Politics And Government, My So Called, "Other Life,   Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive