Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ON THIS 5TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY PACKING, STORING, AND MOVING STARTS.........

9:07 am - On this 5th Day of Christmas, the Memorial of St. Thomas Becket, I presided at the 8 am Mass at St. Philomene's as I will Wednesday and Thursday morning. Today the process of packing up my belongings, storing the things I won't need the next six months, and then moving what I am taking to Sacred Heart Parish in East Sacramento gets underway. Noe Perez, along with his friend David, will be helping me make the move........
4:04 pm - I have been sorting through my belongings for packing, storing, and moving, to Sacred Heart Parish this week and await Noe and perhaps Jeremy's arrival to assist me. The Mayo Clinic Arizona just called with the news that Dr. Heilman, the senior doctor on the Transplant Team has decided to add Prednisone, 10 mg. daily; to my anti-rejection drug regimen in place of Cellcept, for now. The prednisone will elevate my white blood cell count, and I am told to be prepared for mood swings, a rise in my glucose count, and weight gain, as a result. I will keep you informed. Tonight brings another of my favorite Christmas traditions over the past three decades, The Kennedy Center Honors, at 8 pm on CBS 13.........
In the spirit of packing these boxes, storing the surplus, and moving this cargo, to East Sac;
I Wish You the Joy and Peace of Being God's Christmas People, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive