Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MY SECOND POST TRANSPLANT APPOINTMENT WITH DR. BHAT SINCE RETURNING.........

This afternoon I saw Dr. Bhat, my nephrologist (kidney doctor) for my second time in fifty days. He finds my continuing progress to be very good. My blood pressure in his office was 130/71; and my weight 245 lbs., which is a six pound increase since October 20, but after fifty days, compares favorably to my thirty four pound weight increase in the fifty six days between my transplant day and the day I first saw Dr. Bhat upon returning home. He asked me to get both a regular flu shot and H1N1 shot, through my primary care physician, Dr. McMonagle. They are in the same medical complex, so I went over to Dr. McMonagle's office and got the regular flu shot and will find a H1N1 clinic in the next couple of days..And YES, Dr. Bhat has agreed to certify in writing to Bishop Soto, my readiness to return to work in full time ministry as of January. He also concurs with me that a 90 minute radius from Sacramento is an acceptable range for a parish pastoral assignment. So now I await word from the Bishop and Priests' Personal Board, about my new appointment. I will keep you informed here as updates warrant. Thanks for your prayers and support.........Love + Gratitude in the Advent of the Lord,
Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive