Saturday, December 19, 2009

A NEW YEAR CHANGE IN RESIDENCE FOR YOURS TRULY.........

Today, I received a letter from Bishop Jaime Soto informing me that in consultation with the Priests' Personnel Board, he is transferring me In Residence to Sacred Heart Parish in East Sacramento, effective January 1, 2010, for the next six months. I will be assisting Sacred Heart Pastor, Msgr. Robert Walton in parish ministry, providing me a smooth transition from my post transplant convalescence back to active ministry fulltime next summer. I had hoped for a canonical appointment now, but I look forward to this further opportunity to exercise my priestly ministry, even though it means moving on from the parishioners of Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Philomene's, who I have been pleased to serve the past 3 1/2 years.
Thank You all and God's Blessings be yours always.........In Advent of the Christmas that is Coming, Fr. Troy

INSIGHT INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS has been Blogging for
8 months today, December 19, 2009. Thank You 30-60-100 fold to all my Readers.........tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive