Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DAY 3...OF MY 4 MONTH E...@ M.C.H.A...IN P. .........

Today was the third and final day of the 4 month kidney transplant evaluation at Mayo Clinic Hospital Arizona, in Phoenix. I had the chance to sleep in until 9 am, as today's appointments were at 3 pm, after my late checkout from the Hampton Inn. After breakfast, I spent the remainder of the time E-mailing, Facebooking, and making calls. My lunch was the remainder of the stuffed veal chop and tortellini, from La Torretta Ristorante, last night. As is customary at the Mayo Clinic, my afternoon appointments included an evaluation exit survey I was asked to fill out. Then, I met with Physician's Assistant Jason Bodner, who reviewed the findings of my Monday and Tuesday tests. He stated that overall the results are very good. The kidney biopsy shows no sign of rejection and this is Day 120, since my August 25, transplant............Advent Hope, Truth, Joy, Peace, As Christmas Approaches, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive