Friday, December 11, 2009

DR. BHAT'S LETTER CLEARING ME FOR FULL TIME MINISTRY.........

As he assured me on Wednesday at my appointment with him, Dr. Adarsh Bhat has written and sent his letter informing Bishop Soto of my readiness to return to my previous priestly ministry on a full time basis. In his letter Dr. Bhat writes referring to my health status, "he cleared his pretransplant cardiac evaluation and is doing well physically. He is over three months post-transplant and is now on reduced maintenance immunosuppression, so his risk for acquiring infections is minimized". And his affirmative declaration of my readiness to proceed, reads, "I am writing to attest that Father Powers is medically cleared to assume his former professional duties with the provision that he practice within a ninety minute radius of his health care team in Roseville in case acute care needs arise". So the ball is now fully in Bishop Soto and the Priests' Personnel Board's court, to recommend and appoint me to an appropriate assignment. Thank You God, Victor my donor, Mayo Clinic Transplant Team Arizona, and Dr. Bhat, for getting me to within striking distance of my five and a half year goal and intention, to be reactivated as a Pastor of the Church.........With Joyful Anticipation in the Three-fold Coming of the Christ, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive