Saturday, May 12, 2012

JEANETTE WINSTEAD, REST IN PEACE............

Jeanette Winstead, the grandmother of my close friend Curtis Richards, passed on to eternal life this morning, a fervent woman of faith well into her 90's at her death.  A very active member of St. Patrick's Parish in Grass Valley, CA; in the latter years of her life she moved to Rio Linda, living in a house next door to her daughter and son-inlaw, Jerri and Bill Richards, and was a parishioner at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, along with her daughter, granddaughter, and greatgrandson, and my parishioners as their Pastor the past two years.  Funeral Services for Jeanette will be scheduled in coming days.  To Winstead-Richards Family, my parishioners and longtime friends, I extend my prayers, sympathies and assure them of my presence in celebrating her life and commending her soul to the Eternal Embrace of the Holy Trinity in God's Kingdom............Jesus Christ Be Her Light, the Resurrection and the Life !!!  Alleluia Amen !!!   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive