Wednesday, August 11, 2010

OH SO HOT AND JUST 800 MILES FROM SACRAMENTO..........

Arizona's August hot-wave has Phoenix and Scottsdale sweltering. Upon my arrival Monday afternoon it was 105 degrees at 2:10 pm. Yesterday hit 108 degrees and today reached 110 degrees. I could definitely feel the heat and humidity starting at 6 am this morning as I waited to take the Hampton shuttle to the Mayo Clinic Hospital. Given my blood pressure monitoring when i returned to the hotel I stayed in until venturing out at %;15 pm for a dinner just across the road at the Legends Sports Bar and Grill. But by doing so at that hour I got a taste of the peak tempoerature of the day reported to be 110 degrees. And at 5:55 pm, tomorrow as I fly back to Sacramento, the week's high temperature here is forecast to be 112 degrees. I certainly call this global warming Arizona style ! So by the way, what's the temperatures in Sacramento, CA been since my Monday morning departure ? Ha Ha, and you think you're Hot !!!!!.....Temperatures Rising !!!!!..........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive