Monday, January 30, 2012

WHILING AWAY THE DAY AND THE HOURS THE MOST PATIENT WAY I CAN............

Patience with limitations or other physical obstacles to doing what needs to be done, and I want to do, in carrying out my responsibilities and covering the bases of my life, has never been my strong suit. Therefore, as I wait at least until tomorrow, to move on to Mercy General Rehab and get my physical therapy and stability resumed, I am trying to the best with my impatient self to stay occupied prayerfully, intellectually, socially, communicatively, spiritually, not to let boredom and frustration take hold. Thank goodness for phones, laptop and internet, to pass the time with. Fr, Pius came to visit me as I was finishing lunch with the Monday parish bookkeeping folder, with checks and other letters, and paperwork for my signature. Paul Friedrich called and is coming to visit this afternoon, in what I know will be an engaging and enjoyable conversation. So I proceed to work behind the scenes, as I Have For the past several weeks, constructively and proactively working in the way I presently can, and find that affirming, personally and pastorally. God's Grace, Self Confidence and Optimism, and the Support of Others, Do and Will See Me Through Tis Successfully, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive