Saturday, January 28, 2012

FEELING BETTER BY THE DAY......DOCTORS SAY DISCHARGE FROM MERCY SAN JUAN MONDAY............

I continue to feel much better and seem to be responding to the medications, treatments, doctors, nurses, and hospital care. I am continuing to keep food and drink down, and my appetite is normal. Wound Care reports my back surgery incision remains fully closed and healed over. The doctors are discharging me Monday, not directly home to OLOL rectory, but to most likely Mercy McMahon, across the streets from both Mercy General Hospital and Sacred Heart Church, until stable enough to go back to the parish. I thank those of you who are responding with your prayers, care, support, encouragement, and messages. I will do my best to keep you updated and pray for you. In addition to Fr. Pius' visits, Bishop Jaime Soto, Msgr. James Murphy, Victor Herrera, and Ted Dahlberg, have come to see me. My gratitude for all of you is boundless, for your loyalty and solidarity, as well as reading my blog and Facebook page............Pushing Forward with Faith in God and Positive Thinking, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive