Friday, January 27, 2012

ONLINE AGAIN, BUT FROM MERCY SAN JUAN AGAIN, ............

I had symptons on Tuesday afternoon/evening that brought me back into the hospital,to make certain it wasn't possible kidney rejection. It isn't. Another infection occurred in my blood and right spinal surgical area, that may have been caused by colitis. Fortunately, I am feeling much better and after three days able to eat and drink again without difficulty. Having my laptop back, I will keep you informed as to my progress and location............Fr. Troy

2 comments:

Ruby said...

We were sorry to hear that you had to go back to the hospital. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. We miss talking with you at our RCIA. We look forward to having you back at OLOL as our priest and minister.

The shepherd family

Unknown said...

RUBY, BILL, AND FAMILY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACIOUS PRAYERS AND KIND WORDS. I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING BACK WITH ALL OF YOU AT OLOL AND RCIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE............FR. TROY

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive