Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A SUCCESSFUL SECOND PHYSICAL THERAPY SESSION THIS WEEK............

Following on my Sunday morning pt session, in which I sat up bedside successfully, but could not stand with the walker, with therapist's assistance, but without my prostheses, I just completed another pt session and was able to do so, not once, but three times; and the third time was the best standing of the three. It caused a substantial degree of back pain, but I succeeded in doing it with my therapist's assistance and direction. Bring on, Mercy General Rehab physical therapy............Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive