Monday, January 2, 2012

HEADING HOME TO CONTINUE AND COMPLETE THE CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR SEASON OF FAITH, FELLOWSHIP, AND FIDELITY IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST............

My doctors at Mercy San Juan Medical Center, have decided to discharge home to the rectory, this afternoon.  So with six days left in the Christmas Season, I will be back at OLOL, continuing my rehab, and resuming my priestly, pastoral, ministry.  Having eaten lunch, I await completion of the discharge process, which will hopefully have me home by late afternoon.  Praise and Glory to God !!!, and Thanks and Gratitude to the Doctors, Nurses, and Staff, at MSJMC............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive