Monday, January 2, 2012

ON THIS 9TH EVENING OF CHRISTMAS AND SECOND NIGHT OF THE NEW YEAR BACK IN THE RECTORY AT OLOL............

Jack Pennington and Bill Shepherd, came to Mercy San Juan Medical Center, just before 4 p.m., to drive he home to OLOL rectory, upon my release after six days in hospital.  Jack and Bill, got me in settled back, picked up my prescriptions, including my new oral Zyvox antibiotic prescription; the other most significant advancement, as I end twice daily infusions, for two orally swallowed tablets daily.  Praise The Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!   My Thanks to Fr. Pius Amah, Esperanza Perez, Frances Hood, Patty Pennington, Msgr. Edward Kavanagh, Victor Herrera, Sara and Pete Nava, Irene and Frank Cervantes, Tas and Hermie Utalin, Damon Pierman, Fr. Steven Foppiano, Fr. Steven Avella,  Roger and Karin Geach, Irene and Ted Dahlberg, Fr. Benedict DeLeon, Bishop Jaime Soto,  and the Pastoral Care Team at MSJMC; and my faithful circle of parishioners, friends, vounteers, and supporters, for all you have done to help me through these days............God Bless You Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive