Sunday, January 29, 2012

BLOGGING, S.A.G., DINNER, A VISIT, AND PHONE CALL IMPROVE THE AFTERNOON INTO THE EVENING............

My frustration and hunger pangs were improved on as the afternoon into the evening's blogging, broadcast of the Screen Actors Guild Awards, a bigger portioned dinner, a visit from Joe Gibson, and a phone call with Curtis Richards, have increased my energy for moving beyond the hospital and addressing, and please God, resolving my current health issues. About my hunger pangs, Jon Salinger posted on my Facebook page, that perhaps a Domino Pizza guy could come for me and all the other patients ! And I responded maybe Subway Turkey sandwiches or In and Out burgers !!............Fr. Troy ...The S.A.G. Lifetime Achievement Award presentation by Dick Van Dyke to Mary Tyler Moore, was short, sweet, and nostalogically moving...

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive