Monday, January 30, 2012

THE WAITING GAME............

The Mercy San Juan Case Manager has been in to see me this morning and says that it doesn't look like I will be discharged today, but probably tomorrow. It will not be to Mercy McMahon, but to the Continuing Care Center at Mercy General Hospital Rehab, where I was last year. That's the unpredictable side of hospital stays, discharges, transfers. You never no, until you go, for real. My doctor was just in and said I am ready to go, but that the arrangements for Mercy General Rehab CCC have to be finalized, so as broadcaster Paul Harvey says, "stand by for news"......Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive