Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A WEDNESDAY WEEKLY DAY OFF THAT WILL BE FULLY FRATERNAL.........

7:40am - This morning following my 8 am Mass I will head off to enjoy the day off, with a number of my priestly colleagues. Five of us will have lunch together meeting in the middle from where the farthest one is located from Sacramento. Then the four will journey on together to meet with another group of priests for dinner this evening. It will be a marvelous day and night, a perfect chillaxing of my body at the end of week three at OLOL, in readiness for the pastoral ministry and administrative work of the next several weeks and my approaching post transplant Annual Review at the Mayo Clinic Arizona.....9:50pm - It was a very delightful day having lunch in the Napa Valley airport with three priest friends and then going to Fairfield for a dinner with ten priests, relaxing and renewing myself in their company and enjoying the conversations. I feel sufficiently recharged for the ministry the coming six days bring. Time for morning Mass..........In The Fellowship Of Priestly Fraternity As The People Of God, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive