Saturday, July 10, 2010

TODAY'S 5PM MASS INCLUDES MY INSTALLATION AS THE 6TH PASTOR OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES PARISH..........

On this tenth day of my pastorate of Del Paso Heights / Rio Linda, in North Sacramento - I will be canonically installed as the Sixth Pastor of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish tonight, by my ordination classmate, and Pastor of St. Philomene's Parish, in Arden-Arcade, Reverend Father Eduino Silveira, who is the Dean of the American River Suburbs. The Dean presides over the Installation in lieu of Bishop Soto. Father Eduino is the Bishop's delegate as the installating priest, just as I become the Bishop's delegate as Pastor of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish. Following the Installation Mass, which is at 5 pm, there will be a Potluck in the Parish Hall. I look forward to seeing, meeting, and celebrating, with many of you tonight as my reactivation to full time priestly ministry following my kidney transplant last summer and the fourth pastorate I have been appointed to as a priest in the Sacramento Diocese begins. Peace + Prayers For You God's Priestly People, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive