Friday, September 14, 2012

2,000 BLOG COLUMNS OF, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH"............

3 years, 4 months, and 26 days, after the inception of my blog, I am happy to write this 2000th blog column, sharing my thoughts, beliefs, experiences, reporting, and opinions, of personal, communal, social, spiritual, contemporary, historical, and political, perspectives of Life and Faith pertinent to seeking understanding and insight of persons and events present and past.  I am grateful to my faithful readers domestically and internationally, and the 53,497 page views you have made of, "Insights Into Life And Faith By Father Troy David Powers".  It is my continuing hope that these columns  provide a valuable contribution to your enlightenment and enjoyment of the topics I am moved to blog about and look forward to offering you in the days, months, and years, to come.  God Bless You And Keep You And May The Lord Shine His Face Upon You............Father Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive