Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PHOENIX / SCOTTSDALE HERE I AM FOR THE SIXTH TIME IN THREE YEARS............

I had a very smooth journey from Sacramento to Phoenix over the past seven hours.  From the taxi ride to the bank and the airport at 10 a.m., and the flight, which made a stop in Ontario, CA, that didn't require a plane change; the Southwest flight attendants and airport staffs were quite attentive in assisting me on and off the plane and to and from the gateways, baggage claim, and taxi stand.  I arrived at the Hampton Inn at just after 4 o'clock, checking in here for the sixth time in three years; for when Tammy Herrera found these lodgings for she and Victor, my twin sisters, and me in 2009, she arranged excellent suite accommodations for an outstanding cost and a hotel shuttle to the Mayo Clinic.  So here I am ready to start my 3rd Year Kidney Transplant Evaluation on Thursday and proud to be here under my own volition, further proof my amputation and wheelchair are not preventing me from living my life without being a burden to others............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive