Thursday, August 23, 2012

MORNING LABS AND A FIRST MEETING AT THE MAYO CLINIC............

A 6 a.m. wake up call and out the Hampton Inn driveway at just after with Nick the shuttle driver and six other residents / patients for the journey to the Mayo Clinic Hospital Specialty Building for my 7:50 a.m. fasting lab work.  The technician drew six vials of blood, in one easy stick of my right hand at the wrist.  I then went to the cafeteria and had breakfast, followed by my morning medications and returned to the Specialty Building to await my 10 a.m. appointment with a Patients Account representative.  She called me more more than a half hour early, even before I was officially checked in for the appointment, and we were finished and Nick had me shuttled back to the hotel just before 10 o'clock.  That is my Mayo Evaluation  done for today.  Tomorrow I have an 11 a.m. appointment at the Scottsdale location with one of the doctors, and then a 1 p.m. evaluation review with the physician's assistant............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive