Friday, January 11, 2013

THE BLOG COLUMNS FOR THE 11TH TO 20TH DAYS OF CHRISTMAS WILL BE PUBLISHED BY THIS SUNDAY NIGHT.............

Due to unexpected technical and maintenance issues with my computer's powers source, the blog columns for January 4th - 13th,the second half of the Christmas Season 2012-2013; will be published in full by sometime this Sunday night, as I proceed with,"Insights Into Life And Faith", after being offline the past week.  I apologize for the delay in posting them and thank you for your patience and understanding.  I also thank Ted Dahlberg for offering to help me in getting the problem resolved this morning and for your continued visiting of the Advent and Christmas columns I blogged through Thursday January 3, 2013.............Peace + Prayers In The Birth And Redemption Our Messiah Jesus The Christ Brings,   Fr.  Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive