Tuesday, January 8, 2013

R.C.I.A. RESUMES @ SACRED HEART TONIGHT.............

After being off for Christmas and New Year's Day, the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, (R.C.I.A.) resumes tonight in the Sacred Heart Parish Hall, across the street here at 39th & J Streets, in East Sacramento.  Our SacHeart R.C.I.A. Director Rita Spillane, will lead the session which is on the Moral Life - Life In Christ Part One.  I eagerly look forward to being back with her and the R.C.I.A. Group, as my weekly plug into active ministry, while residing at Mercy McMahon Terrace.............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive