Tuesday, November 13, 2012

PRESENTING @ R.C.I.A. ON CREED AND SACRAMENTS............

Tonight, I am leading the weekly R.C.I.A. presentation at Sacred Heart Church in East Sacramento.  The topic is two-fold in focus, as we complete our study and discussion on the Creed / Profession of Faith zeroing in on Christian Death and the Resurrection of the Body, in our Catholic Faith Tradition; and open our overview on the Sacraments of the Church by looking at the Paschal Mystery and the Celebration of Liturgy.  My four day regimen of Advil, fluids, and the Chinese Hot and Sour Soup, Joe and Ruth brought me last nigh, and laying low for a few days, dining in my own quarters, has me bouncing back and anticipating this evening's interaction all the more.  After two weeks of intensively following the finish of the 2012 Presidential campaign and last week's Election, it is refreshing to plug in to some pertinent Ministry for a few hours as the ninth month of the holding pattern I am in here at Mercy McMahon continues.????????............Fr. Troy  

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive