Friday, November 2, 2012

NOVEMBER NATIVITIES ON THE SECOND DAY OF THE MONTH............

I am very pleased to send out Happy Birthday Greetings, Best Wishes, and Prayers, today to my colleague, brother priest, and former Pastor, Reverend Father William P. Bill Kinane, and my cherished friend and communicaster, Dan Elliott, who are celebrating their personal solemnities on this November 2nd.  Fr. Bill with whom I ministered in St. John the Baptist Parish in Folsom, for three and a half years, September 26, 1988 - May 14, 1992; celebrates the birthday today that totals the combined number of years he and I have been ordained priests. While Dan and I have birthdays two days apart with the year KXTV, where he anchors News 10 Good Morning and News 10 at 9; was founded, separating our birth years !!  All My Best to each of them on the first day of the newest year of their Life............tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive