Thursday, September 9, 2010

IT'S JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT IN KILKENNY AS I WRAP UP MY SUMMER 2010 HIBERNIAN - IBERIAN 16 DAY HOLIDAY..........

After meeting up with Fr. Dr. Dermot Ryan, the new Chaplain and Religion teacher at St. Kieran's College, at the new Left Bank pub, Father Oliver made an early night of of it and I came back to my laptop to blog this last entry from Ireland, before our 5:30 am am journey to Urlingford in the morning, to head off to Dublin Airport for the trip Msgr. EJK  and me will make back to Sacramento.  It has been a grand and glorious sixteen days here and in Marbella Spain..........SEPTEMBER 10, 2010  RETURNING STATESIDE DAY
It is just after Midnight in Ireland in Ireland on Friday September 10th, (4 pm Thurs. Sept. 9th, in Sacramento) as I write this blog column, and as Friday's 19 hour journey home, will not give me any opportunity to blog, I write this to suffice and say, Slan.....California, via Dublin and Atlanta, GA, Here We Come !!!!!!!!!!..........Fr.  Troy 'Second Home Kilkenny' Powers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANKS STEVE, I SHALL. I APPRECIATE YOU FOLLOWING MINE.....fr.troy

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive