Wednesday, September 18, 2013

ORGANIZING FOR THE SACHEART AUTUMN 2013 DADS GROUP SESSIONS.............

With the 2013-14 R.C.I.A. ministry at Sacred Heart Parish in East Sacramento underway as of last night with thirteen prospective catechumens, candidates, and sponsors, in attendance for a thoroughly welcoming, informative, and introductory, overview presentation led by our R,C.I.A. / Adult Faith Formation Director Rita Spillane, I returned to my quarters at MMT reveling in the wonderful first session of the new Parish Year it was which begins my 30th year of involvement with the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, and proceeded to turn my attention to the necessary preparations parishioner Tom Davenport and I need to make in coming days for the Autumn Sessions of the SacHeart Dads Group, which I have agreed to continue facilitating starting up again next month.  After three half to five months of anticipation for these two parish ministries to resume again, I feel as enthusiastic as I always have at this time of year since I became a catechist in 1976.  My prayer tonight as I conclude this day is that every priest, deacon, religious, faith formation director, catechist, and lay minister, participating in Religious Education and Faith Formation are imbued with just such an ample infusion of God's Spirit.  Alleluia !!!  Amen !!!.............Fr.  Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive