Monday, September 23, 2013

"BEGIN AT THE END", IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DOING.............

My San Jose seminary classmate, Reverend Father David Mercer, Pastor of St. Thomas of Canterbury Parish in San Jose, entitled his Sunday Homily yesterday, "Begin at the End"; and I have posted it on my Facebook page for your consideration.  The I read it with its title, I thought how appropriately it applies to what Fr.  Oliver are doing during his nine day Silver Jubilee of Priesthood observance with me, which started at midday yesterday.  These days begin in Sacramento, where we stayed overnight and where we will end this visit of his to the Golden State as we move on today, to enjoy sights and sounds, south and north of the City by the Bay, but will return for our last night in SanFrancisco, just as we have several of the twelve times Ollie has visited me in California since 1987.............Fr.  Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive