Tuesday, June 17, 2014

PLEASE READ REFLECT ON AND RESPOND TO THIS THURSDAY'S BLOG COLUMN ON DISABILITY MINISTRY..............

My final examination project for the Catholic University class in the New Evangelization is in my focused topic of Disability Ministry in the Catholic Church in the United States.  I will be evangelizing American Catholics about the greater need for accessible, inclusive, empowerment of Persons with Disabilities and Special Needs in our parishes and dioceses, with three introductory overview blog columns.  I will be posting them this Thursday June 19th, next Thursday June 26th, and the following Thursday July 3rd.  I am asking you to read them, reflect on them, and respond to them, by  posting a comment measuring my effectiveness in advocating for Disability Ministry in the Catholic Church.  Thank you for choosing to assist me in this project..............Fr.  Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive