Friday, June 20, 2014

HOW WELL DID I BEGIN EVANGELIZING ABOUT DISABILITY MINISTRY YESTERDAY ?..............

I will appreciate your taking the time to respond to the blog column I shared here yesterday entitled, "Evangelizing The Catholic Church in the United States About The Greater Need For Disability Ministry".   It was the first of a three blog column series on Thursday through July 3rd, that form a part of my final examination project for the New Evangelization class for the Doctor of Ministry degree program I am enrolled in with the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. Your responses to three these columns are an imperative component of my completion of the class project.  Thank you caring enough about the topic and the study I am doing to share your  comments about it.  In the spirit of  welcoming Accessibility, Inclusion, Empowerment, for Ministry to and with Persons with Disabilities and Special Needs in the Catholic Church of the United States..............Rev. Fr. Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive