Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FOR YOUR INFORMATION..........

This update is to inform you that my Yahoo e-mail and Facebook page were hacked into overnight, so they are not accessible to me for the time being, as it is being investigated and hopefully resolved. Whoever is responsible e-mailed a bogus message that is nothing more than a money scam. I am in Sacramento, not in Edinburgh, Scotland and I am not in need of money. Secondly, the hacker is reportedly impersonating me today on my Facebook page, as he has had a chat with at least one of my personal friends earlier today. I will keep you posted and am very grateful to the half dozen friends or so, who telephoned me with their concerns about this today..........The curse as well as the blessing of our wonderful technology !! Love, Prayers, + Appreciation, TDP

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive