Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MY PRESENTATION PARISH PAL ALEX MAURO - GOES TO GOD TONIGHT..........

Very sad and unexpected news, came to me just over an hour ago, that my 20 year old Presentation parishioner and pal, Alex Mauro, passed away suddenly in surgery tonight. His grandmother Rose, stopped at Sacred Heart rectory at 8:20 pm on her way home from the hospital to let me know. Alex was a special and wonderful part of my life the past 3 years and 9 months, as we connected and bonded from my first Sunday at Presentation in June 2006. As an infant, Alex was permanently disabled when a senseless accident caused by a drunk driver, crashed into the Mauro Family van. But the love his parents and family gave him all these twenty years and the love and happiness Alex exuded back to everyone including me, was always evident. May God be good to him in Eternal Life. Please lift him up in your prayers tonight and in coming days and pray too, for his mother and father, Donna and Louis, his brother and sister, David and Stephanie, his grandmother Rose, and all their family, as they endure the pain of human separation from him and grieve his loss. I thank God for making Alex a memorable part of my life. We love you Alex as you go to God now to smile on us from heaven and in our hearts, forever Amen..........Peace + Prayers For Alex In The Risen Christ Jesus, Fr. Troy, >>> your priest pal....................

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive