Thursday, March 18, 2010

HEADING DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO PATTERSON AND NEWMAN, IN THE SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY..........

I have celebrated the 8 am Sacred Heart Parish Mass, gone and done my bi-weekly blood labs, had my breakfast and am getting ready to head off to the San Joaquin Valley ovenight for the Rosary Vigil tonight and the Funeral Mass and Burial tomorrow, of Bob Mattos, the former, illustrious Sac State Football Coach. I will blog from my room at the Best Western in Patterson, later tonight. I am looking forward to driving down I-5 South on this bright and sunny day. Enjoy this beautiful day between St. Patrick's and and St. Joseph's Days, which is dedicated to St. Cyril of Jerusalem, a 4th Century Bishop and Master Catechist of the Church..........Peace in Christ, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive