Thursday, March 11, 2010

IN LOVING MEMORY OF ALEX MAURO..........

The bookmark Alex's Family distributed at his entombment today at which Fr. Mike Carroll graciously let me bless the crypt, reads as follows.

Alex Mauro
+
August 22, 1989
March 3, 2010

"I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one,
I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done.
I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways;
Of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who grieve to dry before the sun;
Of happy memories that I leave, when life here is done".

And Alex's smiles will now be shining in our hearts and memories and among the angels of Heaven. Farewell my pal, I will be grateful for you and remember you always..........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive