Tuesday, July 8, 2014

IT IS TIME TO EVALUATE MY THREE DISABILITY MINISTRY NEW EVANGELIZATION PROJECT BLOG COLUMNS..............

My Faithful Blog Readers / Followers,

I must ask a favor of you.  As I proceed into the Final Exams for Year One Cohort of Classes for the Doctor of Ministry degree program at the Catholic University of America, I need your assistance.  In my New Evangelization class my final exam Project on Disability Ministry revolves around the three special blog columns I posted on Thursdays June 19th, June 26th, and July 3rd, I posted.  They need to be responded to with your comments, as a means of evaluating how effective I was in making the case for  the Greater Necessity for Ministry to Disabled Persons and those with Special Needs, in the U.S. Catholic Church.

Your comments should address the areas of :

Was I clear in communicating the need for unconditional Disability Ministry in Catholic parishes and dioceses in the United States ?

How convincingly did I make my points as a resource of Evangelization - welcoming and sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Gospel Values the Catholic-Christian Church believes and teaches ?

What else do you feel I need to address in completing this project to strengthen the awareness of, and advocacy for, wholistic Disability Ministry in the Catholic Church ?

If you please, grade my effectiveness in communicating the Greater Necessity for Ministry to Persons with Disabilities and Special Needs. A- Excellent  B-  Very Good  C-  Average/Fair  D- Unsatisfactory  F- Poor

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate my work.  Please send your comments no later than Saturday July 12th, at 12 noon Pacific Time.  ..............Fr.  Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive