Tuesday, July 1, 2014

HAVE YOU COMMENTED ON MY JUNE 26TH DISABILITY MINISTRY BLOG COLUMN ? PLEASE DO SO..............

Blog column 2, of my Doctor of Ministry student at the Catholic University of America New Evangelization class project on the Greater Necessity for Ministry to Persons with Disabilities and Special Needs was posted on Thursday June 26th. Have you taken the time to read it yet ?  Will you kindly do so, and then respond by writing a comment on my blog.  The third and final of the three special blog columns will be posted this Thursday July 3rd.  Spread the word and say yes to sharing in my project as I begin to zero in on my focus for the degree I am seeking in order to further my priestly ministry to others in the Disability Community, 14 million who are members of the Catholic Church in the United States..............Fr. Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive