Thursday, April 24, 2014

SOLEMNITY OF EASTER WEEK AND POURING INTO MY CUA D.MIN. STUDIES..............

Week 4 of my postgraduate studies with the Catholic University of America, in these weeks online, are streaming forward quickly now through May 31st, and then there will be  two weeks of residential study at CUA, in Washington, DC; followed by five more  weeks online, through August 20.  In this first year of the Doctor in Ministry (D.Min degree) course of study in Pastoral Care, the three classes my fellow students and I are enrolled in are in the Theology and Religious Studies Department are -  Caring Conversations; The  New Evangelization; and Spirituality in the Workplace.  I am very pleased for having this productive opportunity to further my education as a priest in such a meaningful way that will expand my capability to more effectively minister to those with Special Needs and the spread of Disability Ministry in the Church..............Father Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive