Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A GRADUAL RESUMPTION

Good day readers; as I proceed with the resumption of my blog, after the incident at the end of May having developed a duodenal ulcer between Easter Week and Memorial Day, I awoke very sick, tumbled headlong from my bed, in Mercy McMahon Terrace hitting my head very hard.  Within the following hour the an MRI showed I had a slight stroke on the left side of my brain, injuring my "pathic memory", affecting my numerical and short term memory.  Medical treatment,and comprehensive therapy have me well on the way to recovery.  I appreciate the multitude of your prayers, Masses, and more than  1,200 visits to my blog during the past six and a half weeks. More to fome on this and much, much, MORE.............Reverend Father Troy David Powers 

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive