Thursday, July 18, 2013

A FOLLOW-UP MEDICAL APPOINMENT THIS MORNING WITH MY TEAM NEUROLOGIST.............

I had my first follow-up appointment with my neurologist, Dr. Armin Mahamood, at the Sutter Roseville Neurological Science Center.  Dr. Mahamood is joined with Dr. Jakiddi Reddy, my PCP, in treating the slight stroke and blood clot and finds the treatment plan they have put in place to be working.  My next regularly scheduled appointment with him is in three months, during which time I will continue taking the blood thinner medication and doing regular lab draws.  Another MRI will be scheuled  this Fall.  The best news today is Dr. Mahamood telling me I  am capable to return to full time ministry right now.............tdp  

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive