Friday, July 6, 2012

ANOTHER WONDERFUL VISIT FROM AND WITH DR. MARTIN............

Dr. Randy Martin came by this afternoon to visit with me for the second time since I was involuntarily exiled here to Mercy McMahon in March.  We had, as we always do, a well rounded and collegial conversation about all pertinent topics of our professional and personal relationship.  He was affirming and supportive that I push ahead, as he has been since we first met eight years ago; and during these recent months of vanquishing secondary infections, yet being diverted from returning to the priestly parish ministry I could and should be doing.  I look forward to further opportunities in the near future to continue the discussions we mutually welcome, and that I gain so much from............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive