Friday, December 26, 2014

CHRISTMAS DAY DINNER WITH THE GEACHES...FAMILY, FAITH, FELLOWSHIP, IN FIDELITY TO THE SAVIOR'S NATIVITY..............

I am blessed for the second consecutive year to be invited to join Karin and Roger Geach and their Family for Christmas Dinner in Elk Grove.  To their clan of 23 members - mother, father, two daughters, two sons, four spouses, thirteen grandchildren, they graciously add me to their wonderful Family Christmas feast of festive food and drink in their delightful home.  After more than thirty five years of friendship being and sharing with them is always a joyful experience.  I am grateful to them for including me now for the opportunity on Christmas Day to come out of the shadows and the sidelines of my current residence.  A Blessed Christmas to all your Families and Readers of my blog, "Insights Into Life And Faith"..............Father Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive