Friday, December 26, 2014

CHRISTMAS BREAK AWAY FROM SENIOR-ITIS FOR THE SAKE OF MY SPIRITUALITY AND SOCIALIZATION..............

A part of my Christmas Joy is the opportunity to break away from the senior-itis of my surroundings for the past 33.5 months and to be in the freedom of a more natural environment for a 58 year old priest who although physically disabled is neither retired or an incompetent invalid.  For the sake of my spirituality and socialization I will spend much of Christmas elsewhere heeding the advice of personal and professional friends to not give up or give in to the unfairness and injustice of my current circumstances.  To refresh and renew my spirit and socialize in settings that are not geriatrically driven.  I will spend much of the time praying, reading, writing, in the enjoyment of a location where I am not being marginalized because of my amputation.  Ab very Happy and Wholistic Christmas be yours also..............fr.tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive