Saturday, January 11, 2014

REACHING OUT PROACTIVELY TO ALL OUR CATHOLIC-CHRISTIAN SISTERS AND BROTHERS..............

In addition to the NCPD - National Catholic Partnership for Disability, which I will support and sing the praises of for the rest of my life for their visionary leadership, advocacy, and empowerment, of the Disabled in the Catholic Church of the United States, some of the other groups I have joined ands will assist in promoting the Accessibility and Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities are the Easter Seals Society of Northern California; with whom I have been related since I was 5 years old - Ministry Leaders With Compassion For The Disabled; The Cal-Pac Disabled Support Group; and The Ministry of Encouragement For Disabled Persons,  As the year progresses I will share much more on these and other organizations I am proud to affiliate with as a Disabled Catholic Priest, who is glad w=to join with other committed Catholic-Christians and conscientious Americans in the full empowerment of those of us with Special Needs..............Fr.  Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive